View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
A Brief Introduction 
Executive Officer

Post A Brief Introduction
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to begin by saying how privileged I am to be serving with such fine individuals as yourselves. Though I am sure that you have all had your own journeys and experiences before now, we have been brought together in this moment to serve aboard a vessel which has had a history of distinction. She has served with dedication for the past decade and, thanks to her latest refit, is ready to continue that service for many years to come.

My name is Lieutenant Commander Mark Anderson and I have been assigned to the USS Minoru as her Executive Officer. Some of you may have served aboard other starships or facilities under different XO's and I think that it is only fair that I give you some idea of who it is that you will be dealing with. I believe that my service record speaks for itself, so I will not bore you with unnecessary details here, given that you are all able to access and read that information for yourselves.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. Despite whatever experiences I may bring with me, my primary duty and privilege in serving aboard this vessel is that I provide support for her crew and her captain. I maintain what I like to call an "open door policy". If there is ever anything that you need, please do not hesitate to ask. Communication and respect are two important values when working with our fellow shipmates. They help to build trust, which is essential in any situation.

I look forward to meeting each of you as we begin our journey together.

Respectfully,

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]