View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Where do we go from here? 
Senior Staff

Post Where do we go from here?
I assume you all got the same e-mails I did about our intrepid captain's resignation. I've been looking at some of the other ships with openings and, while I'm sure they would be fine once I got settled in, I would like to stay with the Minoru, if possible. Has anyone considered becoming the new CO? I have too many other commitments right now to be a CO, but I would support anyone here who wanted to fill the role. We should probably decide this by the middle of the week; I think HF will automatically reassign on Friday if we don't let them know our preference.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 am
Senior Staff

Post Re: Where do we go from here?
Caepio wrote:
I assume you all got the same e-mails I did about our intrepid captain's resignation. I've been looking at some of the other ships with openings and, while I'm sure they would be fine once I got settled in, I would like to stay with the Minoru, if possible. Has anyone considered becoming the new CO? I have too many other commitments right now to be a CO, but I would support anyone here who wanted to fill the role. We should probably decide this by the middle of the week; I think HF will automatically reassign on Friday if we don't let them know our preference.

I would definitely like to keep playing, but I don't have the experience necessary to step up as CO. If anyone else wanted to step up as CO, I'd gladly keep going. If we don't have an agreed on destination, I'm going to request Paran be deleted rather than be randomly reassigned. If it would help, I could come up with a different character to fill a different role, but I can't step up and lead.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]